Thursday 9 October 2014

UK Blog Awards 2015 - #UKBA15

I have a BIG announcement to make.... Life In Recovery has been entered into two categories for the National UK Blog Awards 2015. The two categories are Health and Young Person Recognition (18-25) This is obviously hugely exciting for me and I am very pleased to be involved in the awards.

The UK Blog Awards© are the only Blog Awards recognising a multitude of industry professional talent across the UK. The UK Blog Awards provide a unique opportunity for individual professionals from their sector and organisations to be recognised for their social media achievements through blogging, with the chance to network and be inspired by other industry bloggers.

Now comes the part where I need YOUR help. The blogs are short-listed based on a public vote. This vote opens on November 10th and closes December 1st. The lucky 20 finalists will be whittled down to the winners by a panel of expert judges. The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony in April 2015. The theme of the 2015 awards is #BeBold.
So I'm going to Be Bold and say that when the public vote opens I would love to get a vote (or two) from you all. This is obviously only if you feel Life In Recovery is worthy of a vote in the categories. There will be lots of other amazing blogs and websites in all the categories that I'm sure would also appreciate your votes, so keep your eyes peeled and your fingertips at the ready on November 10th!
I'll update the blog to remind you when voting starts and I'm sure there will be some sort of countdown to polling time on Twitter!


Many thanks for all your wonderful feedback, comments and interactions so far. If just one person is helped through Life In Recovery I will have achieved what I set out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...