Saturday 10 January 2015

Useful Sites/Links - Self-Love Series

I'm very excited to talk to you briefly about a Self-Love Series set-up and hosted by (the really, very awesome and lovely) Suzy of Eeep! I'm a blogger.

You can hear what prompted Suzy to start this fabulous series here.

This is an idea that I have, myself, thought about doing but I've never actually had the gumption to do it! So, I was thrilled when Suzy asked if I would like to contribute a piece to the Self-Love Series. I feel the series dove-tails with and compliments very nicely the aims of Life In Recovery. I'm excited to be part of something so proactive, positive and filled with a sense of community.


As Suzy herself says: "The overall aim is for this series to create an ongoing community of people who can support each other towards feeling happier and positive in ourselves because everyone knows it’s hard to do things on your own. We’re not talking crazy diets, we’re not talking dramatic personality changes, we’re talking small steps towards a bigger goal. I want you to be part of what I hope is going to be an awesome self-love community. So, who’s in?!"

(Well me, definitely!)

There are going to be posts on Suzy's site popping up throughout January and February. Look out for mine on Friday 6th February...But until then, check out the archive page here on Suzy's site for all the incredible content from some amazingly talented bloggers that might help to boost your self-esteem, channel positivity and generally find a happier (and ultimately) healthier way of life.

How to get in touch:

YouTube - http://t.co/CGZBkZnWU2
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/Recovering_Life
Blog - http://yourlifeinrecovery.blogspot.co.uk/
Email - yourlifeinrecovery@gmail.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Recovering.Life

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you're part of this series!!! Thanks for the awesome shoutouts my lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Suzy! I'm also very glad to be part of the series too - as you can tell! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Yes, I rather like the whole idea myself. Hence the post...:)
      If you have any ideas about Self-Love then you can post and link up on Suzy's site.
      Thank you for reading and commenting.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you...